What Type of Insurance Do Owner Operators Need?

Illinois Owner Operator Insurance If you run a business as an owner operator truck driver, chances are you’re pretty busy. The nationwide shortage of truck drivers continues to get worse leaving your schedule full. With your busy schedule you probably don’t have time to worry about whether your insurance coverage is sufficient and up to snuff for your growing enterprise.

Fortunately, Alcorn Insurance offers a full array of truck insurance coverages to keep you protected on the road.

For Owner Operators who are working under their own authority, we offer great mandatory as well as options insurance coverages.

Some of these insurance coverages for Owner Operators:

  • Liability Insurance
  • Physical Damage coverage
  • Motor Truck Cargo Insurance
  • Motor Truck General Liability Insurance
  • Uninsured Motorist Insurance

It is possible your motor carrier will provide you with these coverages too, but be sure to get a copy of what is provided and talk to your Alcorn Insurance Agency agent about owner operator insurance coverages you may need.

  • Non-Trucking Liability insurance
  • Physical Damage Coverage
  • Motor Truck Cargo Insurance

Alcorn Insurance Agency in Centralia, IL works with the top truck insurance and personal lines companies in the nation. Alcorn Insurance Agency has been serving the insurance needs of individuals, families, and business owners in both Illinois and Missouri since 1963. Through continual education and commitment, our agency has established strong partnerships and has grown into a family owned agency, dedicated to providing more than just insurance.

Not only can we save you money on your truck insurance, but we also offer a wide range of personal insurance like auto, home, business and life. The more options you have, the more ways we can save you money on your insurance policy. Call us for a free quote.